[mythtv-users] XBOX Frontend

David Lynam t00cool2001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:10:27 UTC 2007

Sorry about my stupidy :)
Ya Im using the XBMCmythtv srcipts. I did not use samba to trasfer across
though? When i run the script it enters the frontend. It has Live Tv,
Recorded Shows, Program Guide, Recording Schedules, Upcoming Shows, Settings
and  Refresh. I can see what the encoder is currently doing, I can see what
is currently on each channel. I can see future recording and previous
recordings. I can see (still) images from these recordings. In the
settings I have setup the IP address for the backend so it seems to connect
fine. I cannot actually watch the videos though nor can I watch live TV on
the XBOX though. In the XBMC files I do have a SMB Network share but it does
not connect to my backend?
Im not sure exactly where i should be goin from here??