[mythtv-users] XBOX Frontend

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:53:25 UTC 2007

On 3/6/07, David Lynam <t00cool2001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using XBM, I have downloaded the script on the PC and transfers to
> the XBOX using proftpd. I have not touched samba. How should I set that up
> and and configure IIRC??

IIRC = "if I remember correctly"  It isn't something you need to configure.

Furthermore it sounds like you are not actually using the MythTV frontend
software on your xbox.  You are using some other media software to playback
MythTV recordings?  You really should specify that in your posts.  Otherwise
it is very confusing for people to try and help you.