[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend over low bandwidth connection

Dave Marples dmarples at iee.org
Tue Mar 6 11:51:30 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

Is anyone working on/are there any results from people working on
streaming over a low bandwidth link? Specifically, I'd like to be
able to run mythfrontend remotely and access materials over my DSL
link which only has an upstream b/w in the region of 400 Kbps.  I
know folks have done something vaguely similar using mythstreamtv but
wondered if there was any work that had been done using a frontend/
backend based approach?

Regards

DAVE