[mythtv-users] MythArchive job won't Kill???

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:04:34 UTC 2007

On 3/5/07, Dale Christ <grosserhund at gmail.com> wrote:
> So...
>
> I've selected a couple programs to record by Optical Disks->Archive
> Files->Select Recordings

After this you need to Optical Disks-> Archive Files-> Export Video
Files-> Create DVD

And then make your selections.

> If I select Optical Disks->Archive Files->Archive Utilities->Burn DVD, I get
> the following message:
>
> Cannot burn a DVD
> The last run failed to create a DVD

Burn DVD is only to burn the file /tmp/work/mythburndvd.iso to dvd if
the file has successfully has been created by the step I gave above.
Normally you do not use this mode as dvd burning is usually done in
the step above.

John