[mythtv-users] How to solve such conflicts problem when "yum install libmyth-devel"

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:12:40 UTC 2007

That, or if you haven't already you could try one of the distributions that
you just stick the disk in and it pretty much installs (if you have hardware
that's compatible with linux/mythtv).  For instance, i finally convinced my
dad to set one up, gave him a KnoppMyth CD, and besides having issues
getting sound from SPDIF through the HDMI cable, everything set up
flawlessly, inlike less than 1 hour.  Granted YMV, but if you haven't given
it a try you might want to.   Just a suggestion.