[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 5500 - NTSC and QAM?

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:18:12 UTC 2007

I have the HDHomeRun but have not yet built my new mythbox. The rest
of the hardware is getting delivered today!! The HDHR is very cool. It
works great with VLC. I cant wait to get it working with myth.

If I were you, I would keep your M179 and add an HDHR. with that
setup, you can record up to 3 programs simultaneously (2 digital, 1
analog), and only be using up one PCI slot.
-J