[mythtv-users] mac mini frontend stuck at 640x480

Bill Omer bill.omer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:37:38 UTC 2007

Hi all

I'm using an intel mac mini as a front end.  When I have it connected
to a CRT, everything is fine.  When I hook it up to my DFP via DVI,
I'm only able to use 640x480, which means no hdtv

Has anyone ever seen this before?   I'm using Ubuntu, and the mac mini
has an i810 Intel graphics chipset.   I've followed the information
from the mythtv wiki, but doesn't seem to be helping.  I've tried
Option "DDCMode" "False", but hasn't helped.