[mythtv-users] Zoneminder 1.22.3 on Ubuntu Edgy

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 01:50:57 UTC 2007

I have pretty much gotten zoneminder setup and I am only having one problem
with zoneminder in MythTV. When I go to view live camera I get this error
message:

2007-03-03 19:47:59.229 The server failed to process the command. The error
was:-
                        ERROR - Cannot get shared memory pointers
2007-03-03 19:47:59.332 The server failed to process the command. The error
was:-
                        ERROR - Cannot get shared memory pointers
2007-03-03 19:47:59.436 The server failed to process the command. The error
was:-
                        ERROR - Cannot get shared memory pointers

It happens on the zoneminder server and on a remote frontend. I can view
events no problem. Any ideas? Thanks

Allan