[mythtv-users] how to resolve this error

optonline sn00p99 at optonline.net
Sat Mar 3 16:19:51 UTC 2007

when i start mythtv-setup or mythfrontend on my slackware box, it gives me that database error, which will go away once i tell it the ip of my backend, but at the very end it gives me this:
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (0)
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (0)
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (0)
this is pretty much a fresh install of slackware with all the defaults loaded in.
hopefully this is just something stupid that has an easy fix.
if you can help me out please let me know.
thanks a million.
Joe