[mythtv-users] Updating .20-fixed sources from SVN

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 21:57:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I grabbed the latest .20-fixed sources from SVN.
There have been a couple of minor updates since then and I want upgrade my
sources and rebuild. What is the correct/clean workflow for this? Delete the
svn folders and re-svn everything?  I see mention of a "svn up ..." or "svn
upgrade ..." command on the forum archive but that looks like it might grab
from the trunk.  I want the .20-fixed branch.

Thanks,
Jon