[mythtv-users] MSI DIGITAL at NYWHERE ATSC HDTV TV Tuner supported? Rebranded Kworld atsc-110?

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:56:28 UTC 2007

I do not know anything about the MSI Digital card, but you are right, they
do look similar.  But, I just wouldn't go by looks to try it out, since
sometimes the pictures are different than what is in the box.

I had a hard time finding my ATSC 110 card.  I went to Fry's, MicroCenter,
best buy, and circuit city, and no luck anywhere.  A co-worker recommended
me to call Tiger Electronics up, so I did and turned out they had a ton of
them there.  I don't know if there are any Tiger Direct stores/outlets in
your area, but I would try there.  If not, maybe order it over the net.

The only reason why I would stay away from the card unless you (or somebody
else) knows for sure that it's the same is because of store return
policies.  It seems like the stores are getting more and more strict on
returns.

Just for kicks though, I looked through the "video4linux" documentation and
came across this...

  7 -> MSI TV- at nywhere Master                              [1462:8606]
 13 -> MSI TV- at nywhere
 82 -> MSI TV at Anywhere plus                     [1462:6231]

So.....it LOOKS like it's supported by video4linux.  I don't have any
experience with it, but since it mentions it in the video4linux "
CARDLIST.cx88" file, it looks like it's supported.

Good luck!

Mike