[mythtv-users] unsubscribe??

Scott Solar scott.solar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:34:15 UTC 2007

Sorry for this kind of post. The listmails don't have an unsubscribe option
and I am unfamiliar with mailman lists.

How do I unsubscribe?  Is it possible?

On 3/1/07, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to decide on a Cooler to buy for my new HTPC case.  I think i
> will be getting a nMediaPC 100BA.  I have narrowed coolers down to a
> nMediaPC IceTank or the Zalman CNPS7700.
>
> The main difference between the two is the IceTank has  90mm fan and the
> Zalman is a 120mm.  Also, I know the icetank will fit but the Zalman is
> quesitonable.  I emailed nMediaPC to see if they know.  Zalman says for my
> MB I need 19mm between the top of my ECS 661FX-M and the PSU.  (Anyone have
> this case that could measure?)
>
> What would you guys recommend, if i knew both would fit?
>
> Thanks,
> Mitchell

Salud;
Scott S

"Be Strong and Prosper"

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it.
  - Thomas Jefferson