[mythtv-users] Hd channels and recording guide data

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:56:34 UTC 2007

I will assume that 20-1 is OTA.  Is channel 3 also?  Make sure that Channel
3 is on the same lineup as 20-1.   If so putting the id in the setup should
work.

Also, when I was doing this i thought is wasn't working but if a moved ahead
in the guide a day so i would see guide data.  So that might be the problem
with yours also.

Mitchell