[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Todd Houle thoulemythtv at gleffsecurity.com
Sat Jun 30 15:19:13 UTC 2007

I'd not only be willing to pay a few dollars, but more valuable, I'd
be willing to offer them to monitor what I watch and when..  Seems
that's data they'd like to sell to the TV companies...   I've no
problem with big-brother knowing my TV habits - maybe my favorite
shows wouldn't get canceled..  :)
   Tod