[mythtv-users] Script to keep DCT-6xxx boxes alive

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 22:32:02 UTC 2007

OK.  I've completely revamped the script.  It should be much more
robust in terms of handling multiple tuners and selecting only those
that are firewire tuners.

Since my setup does not have multiple tuners on a backend and/or does
not have a mix of firewire and other type tuners, my test capabilities
are limited.

Give this a try and let me know how this works.

And since I am a complete newbie at script writing, I'd appreciate any
feedback on improvements.

For those of you whose attachments get stripped from these emails,
please visit this thread online at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/277073 to download
the script.

Tom