[mythtv-users] "Time to record before start" not working (not back-to-back recordings)

Steve Johnson sjohnson29 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:20:27 UTC 2007

The global setting of "Time to record before start" doesnıt work on my
MythTV configuration. Iıve checked the mythbackend.log file and every
recording starts about 3 seconds late no matter I change this setting to.
Iım aware how this setting isnıt used for back-to-back recordings and Iıve
verified that isnıt the problem. The ³Time to record past end of show²
doesnıt work either, however, the ³Category record over-time² setting on the
same page does.

So Iım wondering if anyone can help me troubleshoot the problem or maybe
check for corruption in the SQL table with this setting. Would really
appreciate any help. Thanks.

Steve