[mythtv-users] Zap2It - isn't this a two part problem?

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Thu Jun 28 19:10:36 UTC 2007

On Jun 28, 2007, at 11:49 AM, jedi at mishnet.org wrote:
>     That reminds me. I had a local cable provider once that liked
> to muck around with channels and pre-empt stuff. This could be a
> difficult thing to deal with.

This isn't *just* a cable issue.  It's not uncommon for some of the
smaller-audience broadcast TV stations in a large market to have
multiple network affiliations.  For example, in one place I've lived,
there was a station that ran PAX network programming for part of the
day and ran independent programming (mostly infomercials) for the
rest.  UPN/PAX and UPN/WB were also common, when those networks still
existed.