[mythtv-users] Zap2It - isn't this a two part problem?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:59:06 UTC 2007

> >> However, that said, NNTP is actually a better technology for this
> >> sort
> >> of thing.  The files are not particularly large by today's scales.
> >
> > What about rsync? This data dissemination problem seems like it would
> > be a really good fit for rsync:

I am getting a very frustrated with this thread but I will still answer.

I believe rsync will be horrible at this since I guarantee that not a single
mythTV user would have my same programming line up (being that my cable
lineup is only for a few thousand customers in one zip code) so why would we
force everyone to download my listings?

John