[mythtv-users] Mythtv-vid branch, Need more horsepower!

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:09:29 UTC 2007

On 6/27/07, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 17:58 -0400, Matt wrote:
> > On 6/27/07, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
> > Cool, so when can we expect to see it merged into trunk?  :)
> We're working on it. There are some problems on OSX which
> need to be addressed before it can be merged.

Understood.  Although why not just merge it anyway and let Nigel fix
everything that breaks for OS X.  I kid, I kid!

> > Thanks for all the hard work you've put into MythTV Daniel.
> Thanks should really go to Mark Kendall for the OpenGL work
> and Stanley Kamithi did a lot of the work for this branch as
> well.

Definitely don't want to leave anyone out.  Thanks to Stanley K and
Mark Kendall for their work on this and of course all the other devs
and contributors.  Since there isn't a donation box, I figured you all
could at least let me say "Thanks"!

Matt