[mythtv-users] Any Gentoo MythWeb users who could help out?

Keith Millar keith at fnkmillar.com
Wed Jun 27 18:26:00 UTC 2007

> so I am now confused about what I'm supposed to be editing or what the
> edit is supposed to look like.
>
> That said I suspect this is the problem. What do you edits look like?
> I just tried add that complete code stub to the file but it still
> doesn't work?

I have the following in my  http.conf file

<Directory />
   Options FollowSymLinks
   AllowOverride AuthConfig
</Directory>

<Directory "/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb">
   #BrowserMatch "MSIE" AuthDigestEnableQueryStringHack=On
   AllowOverride All
   Options FollowSymLinks
   Options +Indexes
   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "MythTv"
   AuthUserFile /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/.htpasswd
   require valid-user
   Order deny,allow
   #allow from all
   #Order allow,deny
   Deny from all
   Allow from 192.168.0 127
   Satisfy Any
</Directory>

anything  simliar in commented out in the .htpasswd file

Keith