[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend = black screen

Captain Krypto captainkrypto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:14:29 UTC 2007

> You know, you really should use a window manager if you use more than
> one window. And, oh, BTW, Myth uses more than one window... (In other
> words, when you find focus issues, please don't ask about them on the
> list--it's because you're not using a WM.)
>
> Mike

I've had the no window manager setup for quite some time now and have never
had any issues related to focus, but thanks for the off-topic heads up.
Duly noted.

I'd recommend fixing OpenGL.

> Matt

I'm pretty sure that is the issue here.  The weird thing is that according
to glxinfo, xdpyinfo and the logs, opengl is loaded and working just fine.
Now that I know what I am looking for I was able to get a little more info
by searching the archives.  I am going to try and downgrade the driver
version as proposed in

Dave