[mythtv-users] (Myth) Archive to hard disk

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:55:09 UTC 2007

> Also, with 500GB or even 750GB or 1TB drives becoming pretty affordable,
> Myth systems built today may well have less need for moving things off
> of primary storage than they did a year or two ago.

I have enough space, but I want to move it because of saving data on
the secure place (LVM on RAID5) ... I am recording LiveTv and other
recordings to a raid0 and move it later to lvm if I want to keep it.

but something else now ... I created a small 3 lines shell script
which I wanted to use just to test using user jobs. I clicked on
"Start User Job #1" .... and since that moment I can only click on
"Stop User Job #1" ... I looks like User Job #1 is running, and it
does not stop. I tried with restarting mythbackend, but no success. I
was not able to find this running job in the database.

M.