[mythtv-users] directly switching to different components?

Martin Kleinschmidt mk at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Jun 26 19:58:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm happily using mythtv now for about 1 year - works great so far, so
let me first say a big THANK YOU! to the community!

I have here a new remote with nice buttons labelled
"MyMusic", "MyDVD", MyTV", MyPictures" etc.

Is it possible to make these buttons work as one would expect? So if I
press "MyTV" button, I would like mythfrontend to direktly switch to
live-TV, no matter where I actually am.
lirc is up and running, and the more simple functions are already
working.

thanks in advance

   ...martin