[mythtv-users] intel apple binaries

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:35:50 UTC 2007

I get an error that says the mac frontend wants to use protocol 31 and the
backend is running protocol 34.  So I guess I have to roll the backend back
if I want to get this mac frontend to work.

I'll have to wait till my remodeling project is done and I move my backend
to my new office middle of next month to do that.