[mythtv-users] Is there an Ubuntu "fixes" package repository?

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:06:10 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I previously mentioned that a 0.20-fixes repository will be hosted at
mythbuntu.org

It is all ready to go.  Weekly package updates will be uploaded on by Monday
at 5:00 UTC.  Directions to use the repository are all described here:

http://mythbuntu.org/auto-builds

Currently, we don't have a AMD64 build done.  If you can provide a build
host or are interested in setting up mirroring, please contact us at
mirrors at mythbuntu.org

Mario