[mythtv-users] Zap2It fiasco - what can we as users do?

Michael Jones mythlist at michaelandholly.com
Fri Jun 22 20:49:06 UTC 2007

Brian,

I understand the wait and see approach for the current crisis.. and I
agree with it.   If you have been reading along I've suggested this
in more than one instance.

  I think the point of this thread, if I understand it correctly, is
what could/should be done in the future to create a new system for
future use - which really doesn't have much to do with the current
crisis at all in my opinion.

Actually, if I recall a conversation I had with him recently, he has
intimate personal knowledge of the stations scheduling system,
databases, and so-on in the station.. so unfortunately your
assurances aren't of much use to me at this point in time.

- Michael