[mythtv-users] Zap2It fiasco - what can we as users do?

Michael Jones mythlist at michaelandholly.com
Fri Jun 22 20:11:56 UTC 2007

I have a good friend who's the "wizard of oz" type Engineer at the
local PBS station... He probably knows more about that specific
station than the guys who designed it (in fact the guys who designed
the equipment often ask him for help ;-) )

The other thing is that he's actually MythTV user.. Even better!

I'm sure he wouldn't mind disclosing some "insider information" about
how the guide stuff works, at least at his station.