[mythtv-users] zap2it will stop service...

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Jun 22 12:14:40 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 07:52 -0400, Phil Bridges wrote:

> Seriously, OP:  please read the mailing list just a little bit before you post.

Why are people subscribed to this list if they are not even bothering to
read it!?!?!

Are these people who subscribe just moments before posting something
that is already being beaten to death on the list in the last few days?
Maybe there should be some way to *require* reading of the last weeks
with of material before you are allowed to post.  Yeah, I know,
difficult technical solution.  But Geez!

b.

Brian J. Murrell