[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 20 18:08:52 UTC 2007

Michael Jones wrote:
> I have contacted the labs at zap2it.com to request pricing and and
> licensing information..

At this point, I would really like to encourage people not to freak out
too much.  Give the MythTV devs time to figure out a solution.  We are
working with zap2it, as well as looking at other options for listings
data, including working with other projects (open and closed source).

The data pricing quoted before is about $500/month per listing (e.g.
"comcast seattle, digital") and is WAY out of the price range for MythTV
users to carry.  We may or may not be able to work out a deal for lower
pricing, but there will be an announcement one way or another when we
have information.

-Chris