[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Jun 20 16:29:29 UTC 2007

ATT: Aussie Tivo/MythTV users

I'm wondering if due to the recent FTA between the USA and Australia
that the

Desktop V's Telstra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feist_Publications_v._Rural_Telephone_Servi
ce

ruling still holds? Or under the new bi-lateral agreements and American
company can deliver TV information even though CH9 says it's
copyrighted.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

jra at baylink.com
> Designer                     The Things I Think
RFC 2100
> Ashworth & Associates     http://baylink.pitas.com
'87 e24