[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Cole Brodine cbrodine at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:43:53 UTC 2007

No offense, but at this point in time, discussing price points for an
imaginary TV listing service is probably pretty pointless.  I think we would
be better off trying to develop some sort of business model to decide if it
is even feasible at what people would consider a "reasonable" or "modest"
price.

Visit My Website at http://www.brodine.com/
Blog: http://rabbitinhiding.blogspot.com/
ICQ: 5857320