[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Jun 20 04:40:52 UTC 2007

If anyone on this list is thinking of setting up a commercial EPG
solution provider to replace this I'd like a private conversation.

I am just about to start next Tuesday on the genesis of a video
cataloging system with two taxonomists that I think has potential
relevance for Myth-TV.

This is a commercial project though and will require some form of
subscription/access so if you are against ROI on open source projects
then this isn't for you but if you are planning on stepping up to the
plate to provide a EPG service then get in touch

(BTW you might also want to read for a very very brief inkling about the
project  http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2007/06/vh1-podcasts.html )

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd