[mythtv-users] Is it possible to get the mythfrontend to reload the lircrc?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 23:39:20 UTC 2007

On 16/06/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 06/16/2007 11:53 AM, Richard Bronosky wrote:
> > It take mythfrontend 2 minutes to load on my system.  That's really
> > getting in the way of me trial & erroring my way to successful setup.

>   - Other stuff that I can't think of...

I suggest looking in your frontend log (assuming you're creating one)
for any obvious problems, if Mike's suggestions do not help. If not,
run mythfrontend from the commandline with -v all logging and exit
once it has loaded, and scan the log again.

I'd also check to make sure your database is good and that
mythfrontend/mysqld is not failing when trying to read certain
settings.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: