[mythtv-users] Questions about Mythweb

Per Jørgensen udbytossen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:23:27 UTC 2007

Hey guys.

Not shure if this is rigth.
But I have setup my whole machine perfectly running - The only last
thing I need for now - is the music from Mythweb.

I have setupo .htaccess on the website - so when I want to browse my
music its possible - but when I want to play the music directly in the
browser(firefox) I get a 401 - unauthorized access. Is there anything
you can do so that its possible that way around to play the music
directly in the browser -. that'll be cool so that you can stream your
mnusic anywhere in the world!

Thanks

Per