[mythtv-users] Orphaned files

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Jun 14 19:59:35 UTC 2007

On Jun 14, 2007, at 12:51 PM, Mitch Gore wrote:

> Where did you get this script?  I don't have it in my contrib
> directory....Might help if I can see it....
>
> Brian
>

> I installed myth from the atrpms-bleeding repo and it was in my
> contrib on install.  I am at work now so i cant attach it.
>
> Is there some other way to fix orphaned files?  other than
> manually....

According to this:
> +-------------+--------+------------------+
> | host        | user   | password         |
> +-------------+--------+------------------+
> | localhost   | root   | 43e881156edcc165 |
> | Mitchell_MC | root   | 43e881156edcc165 |
> | localhost   | mythtv |                  |
> | %           | mythtv |                  |

You don't have access granted to mythtv with a password. I imagine
the script you're using is expecting a password. Probably a default
password of mythtv. I imagine you can also override the host, user
and password used to connect but I don't know what the script offers
as far as command line arguments. try running the script with -help
or --help and see if the author was kind enough to provide a usage
message on how to change this stuff.