[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Tuning Problems

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Jun 13 23:26:11 UTC 2007

Rick wrote:
> Can you provide a snippet of scan output as shown by the linux command
> line hdhomerun_config utility?  If you don't have that utility you can
> download it from the hdhomerun website.

Here's the channel I've been working on. There are others that Myth misses.

SCANNING: 627000000 (us-cable:91, us-irc:91)
LOCK: qam256 (ss=96 snq=90 seq=100)
PROGRAM: 1: 0.0
PROGRAM: 2: 0.0
PROGRAM: 3: 0.0
PROGRAM: 4: 0.0
PROGRAM: 5: 0.0
PROGRAM: 6: 0.0
PROGRAM: 7: 0.0
PROGRAM: 8: 0.0
PROGRAM: 9: 0.0
PROGRAM: 10: 0.0
PROGRAM: 11: 0.0

The Myth scanner only found service IDs 1, 2 and 7. Right now I'm just trying
to get service ID 10 working under myth. All eleven service IDs tune just fine
on both the TVs I have with atsc tuners as well as on the HDHomerun.

Is there any other info that might be helpful?

Kirk Bocek