[mythtv-users] AGP 4X Video Card Recommendation

Michael George mgeorge3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 04:06:18 UTC 2007

I finally took the time to setup MythTV (Mythdora 4.0)  but get the "Black
Screen of Death" when watching Live TV.  Using mplayer, I figured out that
my old "ATP RAGE 3D AGP 1x" isn't going to work for playback.  Based on
positive user experiece, could someone recommend an AGP 4x video card with
S-VIDEO that works well with MythTV?

Thanks!
-Michael

On a side note, I am using a older machine: PIII 1.13Ghz box with Hauppage
PVR-250 and I am amazed that CPU stays under 5% when recording.