[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Tuning Problems

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Jun 11 15:07:33 UTC 2007

After I select "4. Input Connections" the screen I get to says "Connect Source
to Input" at the top. Directly above the "Scan for Channels" button there is a
checkbox for "Unencrypted Channels Only" but that's it. There's no "Quick
Tune" checkbox.

Triple-checking my package version I see mythtv-setup-0.20.1-157.el4.

Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks,
Kirk Bocek