[mythtv-users] mythweb - log out

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Sat Jun 9 23:17:03 UTC 2007

> How do I leave a browser without leaving it logged into a mythweb session.
> Not very multiuser friendly (or perhaps too much so). Is there a way of
> implementing a logout button, or is there one but I just haven't found it

 Mythweb doesn't even have a "login" feature so there is nothing to logout.

 If you are authenticating that is using the Apache HTACCESS
methods and your browser is remembering what username and password
you entered in the popup and just auto sending it for each call to
the website.

 Normally just closing your browser clears this informatin unless you
clicked on the "remember this" option in the authentication popup.
If you did you will need to figure out how your browser stores that in
order to clear it.