[mythtv-users] Different Levels OF Parental Control

Mark B. industrialblue at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 20:19:38 UTC 2007

Maybe I'm just not seeing it... but how do you setup
different levels of parental controls in MythVideo?

It seems you just have one place to set the parental
pin.

If I want Level 1 videos to be seen by everyone, level
2 only by older kids and adults, level 3 only by
adults, wouldn't you want to have three different
passwords?

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I just
can't figure it out.

I know how to set the levels on each video and all
that... but having only one password doesn't make
sense to me (why not just have two levels then?)

Thanks.