[mythtv-users] OT: Free backup solution for my linux boxes?

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Sat Jun 9 17:03:19 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Poublon" <poublon at geeksoft.dyndns.org>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] OT: Free backup solution for my linux boxes?
Just throwing this out there:

How hard would it be to integrate a script like this into a build of Knoppix? I'm not much of a developer... but it just seems logical that one should try to do this? (I have no experience maintaining distros so I wouldn't know how we could add a script to the 'main build' of Knoppix... or make our own version that can be mirrored on the MythTV site or elsewhere)

JS