[mythtv-users] vanishing recordings...

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Sat Jun 9 16:24:14 UTC 2007

OneBob,

I had a scary event like yours where it turned out that I wasn't looking under "all programs" in "Watch Recordings" ... first of all, double check that....

Then, if that doesn't work, go to the place where you store your recordings (I store mine at /storage), and see if there is any of your missing programs...

Let me know how it goes,

Good Luck!

Jonathan Seawright