[mythtv-users] DCT6416 - can't get to any menus etc

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:03:18 UTC 2007

I tried yesterday to go into my setup menus for my Motorola DCT 6416 STB. I
want to find out which channels are 5C encrypted so I can request they turn
off the encryptions on the channels the FCC syas have to remain free and
open.

I get no response from the menu, option, setup etc buttons on the unit or
the remote. Only the power button on the unit works.I haven't fooled around
too extensively with the remote.

Could my cable company have disabled these buttons in the firmware etc?

help!