[mythtv-users] New forum to discuss MythTV

Lan Barnes lan at falleagle.net
Thu Jun 7 18:14:35 UTC 2007

On Thu, June 7, 2007 10:55 am, Craig Partin wrote:
> Does anyone else find it odd that this person has never made a single
> post on this list and yet wants to start a forum with a very generic
> announcement email?
>
> I wonder how many of these other lists have recieved.
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> There's a new forum that has been setup to discuss X. The new forum
> address is http://www.Xforum.com

Point taken.

In his defense, this is a very high volume list and not everyone has the
patience, experience, or tool set to manage such an avalanche of helpful
stuff.

To me, it would be a greater evil to have multiple lists to monitor (I
have that in the biodiesel world, and it can be annoying).

FWIW, I have a MYTH mailbox they're all dumped into, a myth.save box for
ones I want to act on, and a myth.temp box for those I want to review to
see if they're worth saving. This post won't make it to temp ;-)

--
Lan Barnes

SCM Analyst              Linux Guy
Tcl/Tk Enthusiast        Biodiesel Brewer