[mythtv-users] New forum to discuss MythTV

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:21:41 UTC 2007

Yeah, but his new forum is probably an excellent place to find out
where to buy cool ringtones for low, low prices.

After all, what's really missing from this list (and from gmail
altogether) is all the informative material I used to see about herbal
impotence remedies, hot stock tips, long-lost relatives who need help
moving large amounts of cash, and urgent messages from banks I've
never heard of that I need to update my account information
immediately.

Perhaps giving my email address to such a forum would bring all those
joys back to me.

Good luck with your forum. Stop back here from time to time and let us
know how it's going.