[mythtv-users] OT: 'Intelligent' router for home myth system?

migmog migmog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 22:46:34 UTC 2007

On 06/06/07, James Buckley <xanium4332 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have the WRTSL54GS. It's linksys wifi router capable of running linux ,
> but with a USB port. I use a USB  hub and have some external USB cages,
> seems to work fine...

Looks good, only no ADSL.

Actually, I've found one: asus wl-600g. It's like you describe but
with a built in adsl modem Also it runs linux and has sources and
toolchain available.

Unfortunately it's only got 16 MB RAM but maybe that's enough. I want
it to act as a wake-on-lan boss for myth and mt-daapd server. Need to
get NFS going

Anyone here got experience of this box? There's some discussion on OpenWRT