[mythtv-users] Mythtv filling up disk space?

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Wed Jun 6 15:35:27 UTC 2007

Well, I think I have my problem resolved now.... after my 3rd install of MythDora... I decided to let IT decide how to do the partitions and all seems to be working now! (oops)

I have a feeling it was simply filling up my main hdd space and ran out of memory....

However, I"ve gotten my system to freeze in cases where I tried to rip a copy protected CD/DVD ... I"m not sure about regular DVDs though, I"ll try that soon and let you guys know what happens in this thread.

Thanks for all the help so far! Through this list, i've gotten further in the past week than I have gotten in the past say... few months on my own ! :P

Jonathan Seawright