[mythtv-users] People who have a PVR-150, recording SDTV, playback on a TV and use Nvidia TV card (s-video)

Rage321 rage321 at optonline.net
Wed Jun 6 03:26:39 UTC 2007

I am struggling with really bad tearing on video playback.  I am pulling my
hair out by the fist full and need some dire help.

People with a similar setup to the one described in the subject , please
tell me what you have for your General Playback settings:

Deinterlace Playback: Checked / Unchecked
Algorithm: One Field / Linear Blend / Kernel / Bob
Custom Filters:

Preferred MPEG2 Decoder: Standard / libmpeg2 / Standard XvMC / Via XvMC

Enable OpenGL vertical sync for timing: Checked / Unchecked
Enable realtime priority threads: Checked / Unchecked
Use video as timebase: Checked / Unchecked
Extra audio buffering: Checked / Unchecked

I have a Dell computer with an Intel chip using an intel Chipset.

Bellow is my .nvidia-settings-rc file if it helps any:

# ConfigProperties:

RcFileLocale = en_US.UTF-8
ToolTips = Yes
DisplayStatusBar = Yes