[mythtv-users] mythweb - "Express Install is not supported by this version of the Flash Player"

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Jun 5 23:22:36 UTC 2007

I've been trying the new mythweb flv player but on one machine (Gentoo
based) I get the following in the flash window - "Express Install is not
supported by this version of the Flash Player." This occurs with both
FireFox and Konqueror.

It works fine with a kubuntu box and a win2000 box. What am I missing on
the Gentoo box (which has the latest 9.0.31.0 Flash installed) to move on
with this?

--
Robin Gilks