[mythtv-users] wake-on-lan from S3 (suspend to ram) with Asus M2N32-SLI

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 18:39:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

I fixed a lot of smaller problems with my MythTv system and I want to
setup waking-up from suspend mode etc.

Waking-Up with alarm is working great from shutdown or suspended
computer. Wake-on-Lan is also working when the computer is shutdown.
But it is not working when the computer is suspended.

I would like to set up waking up from suspend mode with wake-on-lan. I
want to be able to access my computer from the office, but I usually
do not like to shutdown and I use suspend mode which is working great.
I only had to kill lircd and unload lirc modules before suspending.

Wake-On-Lan from suspend mode does not work with my Asus M2N32-SLI motherboard.

Is this usual behavior or is there maybe something what I can do to
change this? Does someone have experience with this motherboard?

Thanks

M.